Holy Land Olive Wood is committed to protecting and respecting your online privacy. This page was created for you, our valued customer, to better understand what information is collected, why we collect it, and how we use and protect it.
Information We Collect
While using our websites to browse, create an account, or place an order, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Identifying Information: Including first and last name, mailing, shipping and billing addresses, e-mail address, phone numbers, and IP addresses
- Credit card information: Including credit card number, security code, and expiration date. This information is used to complete purchase transactions. Card numbers and security codes are not stored in our databases or servers
- Commercial Information: Including purchase history, return and exchange information, product registry, and wish lists
- Internet Activity Information: Including pages viewed, search terms used, and web access times
- Device Information: Including device number, device model, operating system and version, device date and time, unique device identifiers. This is used to help us understand demographics, fix website errors, and to monitor and prevent fraud
This information is necessary to process and fulfill your orders and notify you of order status. It also helps us discover and fight fraud.
How Information is Collected
Holy Land Olive Wood collects data to operate effectively and provide you with the best experience possible when using our website. This data is collected in many ways. You provide us with personal information when you register for an account on our websites, place an order, correspond with us by email, phone, or Whatsapp. Additionally, we automatically collect data based on how you use our websites, products you search for, how you got to our website, and other user behavior metrics utilizing analytics and cookies.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Additionally, Holy Land Olive Wood utilizes third-party cookies to improve your experience. For example, Google Analytics lets us know which pages on our website load slowly or are not optimized for mobile use. We use this information to make improvements to our user experience.
Disclosure of Information to 3rd Parties
Holy Land Olive Wood does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to our service providers and third-party processors for business purposes. We do not provide these 3rd parties any more information than what is necessary to perform their function. Types of service providers we use include credit card processing companies and shipping carriers, and analytics services.
As Required by Law
We may be required to disclose information in order to comply with the law. If subpoenaed or otherwise legally compelled, we will surrender any relevant personal information to the extent required by law.
How Information is Protected
Keeping your information secure is as important to us as it is to you. We want you to feel safe providing us with credit card numbers, phone numbers, and personal addresses. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards necessary to reasonably ensure the protection of your personal information against loss, misuse, disclosure, and alteration.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to our website. Please do your part in protecting any other personal information against unauthorized use. Keep your password safe and confidential, and be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Also scan your computer regularly for viruses, malware, and spyware.
How Information is Used
We use your collected information for business purposes such as to fulfill your orders, track orders, service your requests, and to prevent fraud.
Links to Other Sites and Social Sharing Features